Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dublin

Hi Girls,

Thank you for staying on this space and writing those naggy letters telling me to update this blog... I feel the love!

Last weekend I set off alone for a 6am flight to Dublin, Ireland. I was so stoked to visit my friends Rachel and James, both of whom are studying there.

I have known few greater waking pleasures than Rachel's good morning wishes and TLC home-made breakfasts. We did all kinds of things together! I signed up for a literary pub crawl and downed my very first pint of beer while watching 2 thespians play out Waiting for Godot. It was a Guinness Stout suitably enjoyed.

It is so comfortable and easy to travel around with savvy friends like Jasmine Rachel and James- too easy! Which was why on this trip I was quite impatient to be alone. Jumped solo into a Dublin Sandeman tour to take in the city in solitude. Sandeman tours are free local walking tours held in numerous countries across Europe. The tour groups are led by passionate native volunteers who are keen to share their city's rich culture and history with international tourists.

Isn't it a fantastic concept? We should totally have free walking tours in Singapore!

Earl grey party has sent over some amazing pieces from their collection! Furry and Hui Li even snuck in some hair treatment packets in the box! These two are my favourite people in the world right now. Thank you so much EGP :D I can't decide which items to show you guys first! la donna e mobile

That is all for now, Slan Libh!

                 













  




No comments:

Post a Comment